|Profilo Aziendale||Tecnimont KT (TKT) is an international process engineering contractor with high expertise in the chemical, petrochemical and refining industry. The company operates as provider of proprietary technologies and as EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) contractor for medium sized plants in the oil & gas field, and in refining and petrochemical complexes.
TKT is a part of Maire Tecnimont, a leading Engineering and Main Contracting Group operating worldwide in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, Power, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering sectors. The Group also has key competences in licensing and IP, and specific focus in renewable energy. The Group is present in more than 30 countries, with over 50 operating companies and 5,100 employees, more than half of whom are outside Italy.
Tecnimont KT has significant references in the field of sulphur recovery facilities, gas processing, hydrogen and syngas production design, and the supply of fired heaters for refineries and petrochemical plants.
Based in Rome, in 40 years TKT has successfully completed more than 500 projects on five continents with a continuous evolution from process engineering to EPC Contracts, improving its core competences and know how, developing and updating in-house technologies. With a staff of about 500 people, over the past five years the company has been awarded 20 EPC contracts in different countries and working environments.|
|Figura professionale ricercata||Field Quality Control Coordinator|
|Descrizione||Tecnimont KT researches for Swedish site a|
FIELD QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Is a key role, depends hierarchically to Construction Manager, functionally must interface with QHSE Manager and acts as interface with external entities, responsible for:
- implementing the Field Quality Control System following the Company Management System and Project Technical Specifications
- coordinating the activities of quality inspectors as: obtaining Customer input, evaluation and agreement on specified procedures and results; advising on quality control procedures, methods and practices/actions; providing adjustments, when necessary, to QCP and QCF
- ensuring the collection of Quality Control Reports issued during the construction works and of any other document certifying the quality of the works in the Construction Quality Dossier
- checking that inspections and tests are carried out according to the approved QCP/QCF/ and are properly documented, on the specific forms
- ensuring traceability of documents, according to discipline and itemization criteria by proper filing and indexing
- preparing the inspection request to the Customer and/or Third Party Authority, when required by them
- organizing the quality kick-off meetings and regular meetings with all involved parties
- ensuring the co-ordination of quality control activities during construction and turn over activities
- training the site personnel on Site Quality System
- assisting the in charged personnel to assemble, coordinate and issue necessary documentation required by governmental authorities
- ensuring timely resolution of any Quality Control problems encountered during construction and the analysis and report of the Quality Control results
- managing the non-conformity and corrective/preventive action system, to eliminate causes and prevent the recurrence of deficiencies
- assuring the feed back to Home Office Quality Function for all Quality related problems
|Requisiti||Degree in engineering, mechanical preferably. |
At least 3 years of experience in quality control during construction
Fluent English language